Pure DD Cream by jelly
Pure DD Cream by jelly
Sale Sold out
Regular price Dhs. 80.00 AED
Regular priceUnit price per
Dhs. 80.00 AED
- VITAMIN B - It has properties in dispersing pigmentation by spreading the pigment under skin that holds together in a dense mass to spread out to the bottom of skin. It also speeds up the renewal of skin cells gently as well as enhances the synthesis of collagen and elastin that help tighten skin. So it’s effective in promoting skin radiance. It also promotes effective skin cells renewal, revealing new radiant skin.
- GLUTATHIONE - It is an antioxidant that cells in the human body can synthesize itself. It is a protein that protects the tissues from being damaged by free radicals accumulated in the body parts. It can also inhibit tyrosinase enzyme and lead the pigmentation of skin to change from the blackish brown to be pinkish white.
- ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS - It’s the acid present in the fruits. It’s a group of organic acid that can be extracted from a variety of methods such as from citrus or sugar cane. The difference of use depends on the percentage of use. If we use AHA in a low amount such as 5% – 10%, it can be used to exfoliate skin cells and can be used daily. And if it is 20% – 50% of AHA, it’s needed to control the use as AHA with high concentration will be more effective but can cause side effects.
- VITAMIN E - It is a vitamin that provides antioxidant to protect skin cells from free radicals, which is the cause of cell degeneration. It also helps skin function more effectively, resulting in reduction of wrinkles, dark spots, and acne scars. It is a vitamin that is used to treat redness, acne scars, and acne holes.
- VITAMIN C - It is an antioxidant that helps reduce wrinkles, tightens skin, prevents UV rays from sunlight, and improves the collagen of skin cells, which is the protein fiber in dermis skin that promotes skin to be healthy and beautiful. Moreover, vitamin C helps synthesize collagen which has properties to heal wounds faster.
- MILK EXTRACT - It provides Vitamin A to generate skin cells and promote the immunity for strong skin and hair. Vitamin B2 promotes beneficial process for skin. It is a powerful antioxidant that reduces the deterioration of skin cells in the body. In ancient times, milk is mixed with skin care products, so the skin is moisturized and not dry or rough. It is known that molecules in the milk can be absorbed into skin quickly.
- SNAIL EXTRACT - It is a powerful antioxidant that moisturizes skin to prevent the formation of new free radicals. It also repairs damaged skin cells and provides anti-aging effect to effectively treat acne and acne scars, diminish wrinkles, tighten skin, and increase elasticity to skin.
- HORSE OIL - The pure oil extract from horse is mostly extracted from the skin of the tail and its mane. The oil is enriched with Ceramine which has similar properties to the human body oil. The horse oil has been used since ancient times to reduce inflammation of burns and scald and nourish skin to be moisturized.